MSK Physiotherapist Role @ MLH Physio
MLH Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic are looking for an experienced, friendly & proactive MSK Physiotherapist to join our team on a self-employed basis. We require the candidate to provide 2 clinics per week (approx 15 hours), hours negotiable.
This post will be based at our Manchester clinic, which has recently moved into the newly refurbished Moss Side Leisure Centre (M15 5NN). The centre comprises a fantastic gym & excellent S&C area. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to treat a mixture of self-paying, private health insurance & medico-legal patients as well as elite & young talented athletes. You should be able to communicate effectively and demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning skills.
The successful candidate will establish their own out-patient caseload and as the business develops, we hope to be able to offer an ever-increasing caseload. There will also be the opportunity to work with elite and high-level amateur hockey & rugby teams and players.
We actively encourage CPD, and regularly attend sessions provided by Orthopaedic colleagues. We will support your desire to attend any appropriate CPD courses.
Established for over 10 years now, MLH Physiotherapy is rapidly increasing our caseload. The successful candidate will be part of the MLH team that develops in the future. We firmly believe that our success will continue by adding individuals who are willing to work hard for our patients and company.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Qualification and registration as a chartered physiotherapist
• HPC registration
• One years’ experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy (Applications of newly qualified physiotherapists will be considered)
• Flexibility towards work schedules and holiday cover
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent clinical triage skills
• Computer literacy, including MS Office and medical databases
• 2yrs Post Grad experience
• MSc in Manual therapy (MACP) or sports related equivalent
• Experience providing injury prevention or rehabilitation strategies
Salary TBC, approx 12-15k pa, providing 2 clinics per week
Application Process: Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 07793 200062 for more information.